Bodywork Liability Insurance Online in NH
Your New Hampshire Alternative Balance membership comes with peace of mind that we have your back.
Bodywork insurance in New Hampshire can help you grow your business by giving you peace of mind that if something happens, you won’t be alone. General liability insurance protects you if a client is injured from a “slip and fall” type of accident. Professional liability protects you if a client is injured as a result of your professional services. Your Alternative Balance membership gives you both general and professional liability coverage, ensuring that you are fully protected in New Hampshire, from the White Mountains to the old shipyards in Portsmouth.
If you are a bodyworker in New Hampshire, you have experienced some of the features of the state that leave the body needing some TLC, such as kayaking on Lake Sunapee, hiking up Mt. Washington and even exploring the old houses at Strawberry Banke. That’s what helps to make your bodywork business successful in NH. Alternative Balance can help give you security, knowing that if you have a claim, you have the right kind of coverage for your work. Each type of bodywork service has its own unique processes and clientele, but the safety of the treatments or class and the protection of your business remain the same.
How do I protect my NH bodywork business?
Bodywork liability insurance protects you from lawsuits or other financial costs resulting from various kinds of accidents, such as a client who has an allergic reaction to lotions or oils you use or who are injured due to a slip or fall at your location. It also may protect you if someone makes a claim and asks for financial reimbursement for injuries or loss of income they suffered from your treatment.
What coverage is included in my NH bodywork liability insurance?
With the Alternative Balance Professional Group, you can relax and focus on giving your bodywork clients the best care. You won’t find a policy like this anywhere else! This program is available to full-time workers, part-time workers and trainees. In addition to General & Professional Liability, we also include coverage for Damage to Premises Rented, Advertising Injury, and much more. Sexual Abuse Liability is also available as an optional coverage (for more information on why this is important for your business, read our Sexual Abuse Liability Insurance White Paper). Visit our Coverage page for more specific information about the types of coverage included in our plan.
- Quick 10 Minutes or Less Online Application With Instant Proof of Coverage
- Coverage for National, International, Mobile and Online Services
- Coverage for Over 500 Trades & Services
- Insurance Coverage for Students, Per-Diem, Professional and Employers
- 24\7 Access to Online Account for Verification, Changes, Adds and Edits to Policies
- Exclusive Members-Only Benefits. Partner Discounts and Premium Business Resources
- 25+ Years of Experience Supporting Businesses and People Just Like You
- High Value Personalized Customer Service to Give You Peace of Mind
- Policies Underwritten by the World’s Most Recognizable and Trusted Insurers
- Premium Therapies Choices with Add-ons for Cyber and Sexual Abuse Liability
- State-of-the-Art Affiliate Referral Program to Increase Your Earning Potential