Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. This role requires in depth knowledge of Alternative Balance’s products, members, and goals within the online insurance marketplace. Proficiency in web advertising, PPC, SEO, and web data analytics are required skills for this position.
Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures will allow you to make the most of this position. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish the goals identified by the team as a group.
We are especially interested in applicants who have a desire to feel a deep ownership of the job and to connect with our mission and goals. Your ideas are valuable and welcome as we enter a new phase of development and growth. Our members will ultimately benefit from your input and efforts, and we want you to see your efforts rewarded.
- Design, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels: organic search, paid search, and display advertising; email; and social media (in coordination with the Social Media Marketing Specialist) with a focus on CRO and brand recognition.
- Planning, development, and execution of regular e-newsletters, website SEO strategy and design, mobile features, and other deliverables and materials as needed.
- Marketing communications functions including digital PR, events, presentations, influencer marketing, and business product marketing.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touchpoint content for AlternativeBalance.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages (as needed when working with the Social Media Marketing Specialist), and mobile views.
- Managing day-to-day production of advertising and SEO as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Develop visual assets for digital campaigns.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Presenting recommendations for marketing initiatives to the Director of Programs and Marketing and other upper management members.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages with other marketing team members.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphics or marketing related fields or 4 years of experience in digital marketing within the tech, insurance, or ecommerce industries.
Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, adwords/PPC, and SEO.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, quality web content, and data analytics reports for upper management.
- Solid understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Must be able to work in a positive and fun environment while managing multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have a good understanding of grammar and proper punctuation.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other comparable image editing programs/services.
- Experience working with developers on integrations between Google and other analytics platforms to gather and parse data to identify deficiencies and opportunities.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or other video editing software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Paid accrued sick/vacation time
- Paid Holidays
Note: Due to our small size, we currently do not offer health or dental insurance or 401K benefits. We do offer sick time off, vacation time off, and lots of delicious company-provided lunches.
COVID-19 considerations: Our office is COVID-19 compliant with no public client walk-in interactions.
Tuesdays & Thursdays applicants are required to come to the Henniker Office in person.
M,W, & F applicant can work from home