New Hampshire Massage Insurance
Alternative Balance Membership With NH Massage Insurance
As a professional massage therapist, your ability to help others and grow your business is always on your mind. Protecting your business with massage liability insurance is also an extremely important part of your overall business.
Alternative Balance Professional Group offers massage insurance in all 50 states, including New Hampshire. From Mount Washington to Nashua, Alternative Balance massage therapists are providing quality massage services to their clients. Our liability insurance for massage therapists includes general and professional liability, products & completed operations liability, and damage to premises rented.
New Hampshire massage employment statistics as of May 2019
- There are currently close to 460 massage therapists working in New Hampshire.
- Mean Hourly Wage: $24.11
- Annual Mean Wage: $50,150
For helpful New Hampshire resources, visit our New Hampshire Resources page.
How do I protect my NH massage therapy business?
Massage liability insurance can protect you from clients who have allergic reactions from oils and creams, as well as slip and falls. It also may protect you if a client makes a claim and asks for financial reimbursement for injuries or loss of income they suffered as a result of your treatment.
What coverage is included in my NH massage liability insurance?
To see a list of coverage provided, please see our Coverages page. Sexual Abuse Liability is available as an optional coverage (for more information on why this is important for your business, read our Sexual Abuse Liability Insurance White Paper). Check out our Q&A guide for answers to common questions, such as why do I need insurance and what coverages do I need? We invite you to also visit our Massage Insurance Guide.
- Quick 10 Minutes or Less Online Application With Instant Proof of Coverage
- Coverage for National, International, Mobile and Online Services
- Coverage for Over 500 Trades & Services
- Insurance Coverage for Students, Per-Diem, Professional and Employers
- 24\7 Access to Online Account for Verification, Changes, Adds and Edits to Policies
- Exclusive Members-Only Benefits. Partner Discounts and Premium Business Resources
- 25+ Years of Experience Supporting Businesses and People Just Like You
- High Value Personalized Customer Service to Give You Peace of Mind
- Policies Underwritten by the World’s Most Recognizable and Trusted Insurers
- Premium Therapies Choices with Add-ons for Cyber and Sexual Abuse Liability
- State-of-the-Art Affiliate Referral Program to Increase Your Earning Potential