NAIL TECHNICIAN INSURANCE | GENERAL & PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
Nail technician insurance protects your specialized skills from lawsuits and accidents that may occur. Your work offers treatments not only for hands and nails, but also for feet!
Nail technician insurance protects your financial interests in situations such as:
- Clients who have allergic reactions from oils and creams
- Slips and falls
- Clients who make a claim and ask for financial reimbursement for injuries or loss of income they suffered as a result of your treatment
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
Because skin is manipulated and is sometimes trimmed, there is a certain risk of spreading infection when tools are used on so many people. Water also plays a big part of your job, and slips and falls can also be a concern. Unfortunately, even the most safety-conscious nail technician can have incidents with clients.
- 750+ Services - 1 Policy, For 1 Price
- Join Over 12,000 Satisfied Members
- Live In The US - Work Worldwide
- 4.9/5 Satisfaction Rating
- Instant Online Insurance
- Simple 2-Step Application
WHAT COVERAGE IS INCLUDED IN MY NAIL TECH LIABILITY INSURANCE?
With the Alternative Balance Professional Group, you can relax and focus on your business. You won't find a policy like this anywhere else! Our policy includes professional and general liability, defense costs, premises liability, and much more. This program is available to full-time workers, part-time workers and trainees. Visit our Coverage page for more specific information about the types of coverage included in our plan.
If you employ others, we also offer liability insurance for salon owners.
- General & Professional Liability
- Products-Completed Operations
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Third-Party Medical Expenses
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Defense Costs